Protect your fruit and vegetables from the smallest of birds and even butterflies with our best selling, easy to assemble premium aluminium low cages.
Robust and durable, our 1.2m high premium aluminium low cages require minimal maintenance and are very simple to erect – in fact, the only tools that you will require are a mallet, a screwdriver and a pair of sharp scissors!
They are supplied with heavy duty 25mm OD aluminium uprights and top rails, 360mm deep galvanised steel ground sockets and mushroom cap jointing system, which makes them extremely easy to install - even on sloping or uneven ground.
Separate side and roof netting and all necessary fixtures and fittings complete the package. Both the side and roof net are a rigid black extruded 7mm square mesh which attaches neatly to the frame with releasable cable ties (please note that the netting may require cutting). Ground pegs secure the side net at ground level to give a smart and tidy finish.
- Heavy duty 25mm OD x 1.6mm thick aluminium uprights and top rails - most competitors supply a weaker grade of aluminium.
- 360mm deep galvanised steel ground sockets - plotting out your fruit cage before erecting is simple.
- Mushroom caps with bolts to connect uprights and top rails - stronger and more versatile than plastic connectors most competitors supply.
- Heavy duty cable ties - releasable and reusable to allow for easy removal of the netting.
- Galvanised steel ground pegs - secures netting neatly to the ground leaving no gaps for pests to go under.
- 7mm extruded polythene roof and side netting - all our netting is supplied with an extra allowance to ensure that your cage is fully covered. Strong, long lasting and UV stabilised.