Protect your fruit and vegetables from all manner of garden pests with our best selling, easy to assemble 2m high walk-in premium aluminium cages.
Click here for fitting instructions or here for a video
Robust and durable, our premium aluminium walk-in cages require minimal maintenance and are very simple to erect - in fact, the only tools that you will require are a stepladder, a mallet, a screwdriver, and a pair of sharp scissors! A second pair of hands may also prove useful.
They are supplied with heavy duty 25mm OD aluminium uprights and top rails, 360mm deep galvanised steel ground sockets and mushroom cap jointing system, which makes them extremely easy to install - even on sloping or uneven ground.
The 2m high cage includes a 1m wide door as standard, giving easy wheelbarrow access. Extra doors can be ordered if required and the door position can be specified. Separate side and roof netting along with all necessary fixtures and fittings complete the package.
The side net is a rigid black extruded 18mm square mesh which attaches neatly to the frame with releasable cable ties. Ground pegs secure the side net at ground level to give a smart and tidy finish.
For the top net we use strong black Knotless Polypropylene netting with a 20mm square mesh. It is tailored to the size of your cage with ample overhang to attach to the side netting using the S-hooks supplied.
- Heavy duty 25mm OD x 1.6mm thick aluminium uprights and top rails - most competitors supply a weaker grade of aluminium.
- 360mm deep galvanised steel ground sockets - plotting out your fruit cage before erecting is simple.
- One 1m wide door that opens both ways with door catch - additional doors are available upon request.
- Mushroom caps with bolts to connect uprights and top rails - stronger and more flexible than plastic connectors most competitors supply and they allow the top netting to slide easily across the top of the cage.
- Plastic S-hooks - make removing/replacing the roof net straightforward.
- Heavy duty cable ties - releasable and reusable to allow for easy removal of the side netting.
- Galvanised steel ground pegs - secures netting neatly to the ground leaving no gaps for pests to go under.
- 20mm Knotless Polypropylene roof netting - supplied 0.5m bigger than your cage to allow for a 0.25m overhang all around. Strong, long lasting and UV stabilised.
- 18mm extruded polythene side netting - Supplied on a 2m high roll for quick and easy installation. Strong, long lasting and UV stabilised.