This strong rigid 2m wide plastic garden netting is made from 80gsm extruded polyethylene (not 60gsm like competitors). Used on William James fruit cages as side netting to protect crops from birds and deter other pests. The 18mm square mesh allows invaluable pollinating insects to pass through. This type of netting is rot proof and UV stabilised.
William James is committed to offering the highest quality garden netting at the best prices. You can request a free of charge sample to see just how good our netting really is.
If you need help choosing the right netting please call 01308 424111 for expert advice.
- Protects against small birds
- Sold per linear metre
- Netting is 2m wide
- Manufactured from 80gsm extruded polyethylene (most competitor supply 60gsm)
- Netting is UV stabilised
- Netting is made to a long lasting and heavy duty specification
- Ideal for both domestic and commercial use
- Net samples are available on request